Sat, 30 May|
Country House Montessino
100 hour Hatha Yoga Immersion and Personal Development course
Zeit & Ort / Date & place
30 May 2020, 09:00
Country House Montessino, Cascina Montessino, 20, 15038 Ottiglio AL, Italien
- Are you a yoga teacher?
- Have you just finished a teacher training course and are asking yourself "now what"?
- Do you want to feel like you own "your yoga practice?"
- Are you a serious yoga practitioner who has been practicing yoga for several years and would like to experience yoga on a deeper level?
- How does the philosophy of yoga apply to you in your daily life?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions then this might be just the course for you!
From January - June 2020 Claire will offer a process-oriented course that will deeply transform you and your understanding of the practices of yoga. The organisation of the course will be on a modular basis located at YogaTopia in Herrliberg. The 5th and final module will take place during a week's retreat in a beautiful location in Italy. The number of participants is limited in order to ensure maximum individual attention and to keep the group as a harmonious whole.
Module 5 - the Retreat
7 day retreat in the beautiful, newly-renovated Boutique Hotel Country House Montessino, Italy. In the distant past on one of the picturesque hills of the Monferrato, the hamlet of Montessino belonged to a large Italian wine-growing family. In 2016 Claudia and Alessandro acquired one of the historic houses (built 1850) and restored it with great passion and care for detail. This is where we will spend our final week of the 100 hour immersion course together. This is truly a place to “lean back and enjoy the pleasures of life in harmony with nature, following the motto Carpe Diem” as they say on their website.
For more information on the boutique hotel:
For teachers this course will be recognised by Yoga Alliance as further education.
Module 1: 10th - 12th January 2020
Module 2: 7th - 9th February 2020
Module 3: 13th - 15th March 2020
Module 4: 3rd - 5th April 2020
Module 5: 30th May - 6th June 2020
Modules 1 - 4: YogaTopia, Geissbüelstrasse 21, 8704 Herrliberg
Module 5: Italy, see above
Price for 5 Modules of Yoga:
CHF 1,900.- early bird price till 31.07.19 thereafter CHF 2,100.-
This covers all the yoga classes and printed handouts.
Not included in the price are travel expenses and board and lodging in Italy for Module 5.
Price for Italy Retreat:
CHF 1,100.- includes:
- welcome drink
- double room with en suite bathroom
- brunch with fresh local and homemade produce
- 4 vegetarian evening meals in house, including wine and mineral water
- 2 vegetarian 3 course meals in various restaurants (Agroturismo), including mineral water, in the area
- 1 meal including mineral water, in small, family-run Pizzeria. Only uses organic flour. Homemade deserts.
- 3 x transport to and from the restaurants
- water, tea and fruit
- rooms cleaned every second day
- free use of salt water swimming pool, whirlpool, yoga room, fitness room, sauna, Zen island
- free wifi
- free car park
- sauna towel (3 Euros)
- bath towel (5 Euros)
- pick up from Turin, Milan Malpensa airport or train station Alessandria or Asti
Once your application has been accepted please pay in the full amount (yoga and board and lodging in Italy) to the following account:
Konto Nr: 87-686575-8
IBAN: CH 88 0900 0000 8768 6575 8
Claire Dalloz, Säntisstrasse 19, 8133 Esslingen
This course will be mainly taught by Claire Dalloz along with various guest teachers.
We will hold an information evening on Friday, 31st May 2019 - 19:00 at YogaTopia. Please sign up if you would like to join - email@example.com.
For further information please contact Claire or Rachel firstname.lastname@example.org.