Sun, 13 Dec|
Meditation and Yoga at YogaTopia in Herrliberg
With Claire Dalloz & Martine Burgy
Zeit & Ort / Date & place
13 Dec 2020, 10:00 – 17:00
Yogatopia, Geissbüelstrasse 21, 8704 Herrliberg, Schweiz
Sunday, December 13, 2020 - form 10 am till 5 pm.
The linchpin for a healthy human being is a calm mind. - Yes, Meditation does calm the mind. Why, then are many meditation practitioners unable to quieten the noise in the mind? - On the one hand, the answer differs from individual to individual and on the other hand there are some basic themes that underly this issue. Either way, there are some pre-conditions that need to be met in order for meditation to be successful.
In this Meditation-and Yoga Workshop emphasis is laid on the following questions:
- Why is(regular) meditation practice sensible and useful ?
- What are the benefits and who is is it suited for?
- What pre-conditions ought to be met in order for meditation to be possible ?
- What obstacles, impediments and reactions may be expected ?
A further topic that seems to pop up again and again is the following:
- How is one to deal with potential reactions from friends, family and acquaintances ?
These and further questions will be dealt with during this workshop - based primarily on the Yoga tradition of Sri Patañjali. Naturally, we won't miss out on the practical side of meditation.
In-between we shall focus on Asanas & Pranayama (Body and Breathing Techniques). We shall stretch, strengthen and relax the body with Asanas and breathing excercise.
Price: CHF 160.--
Registration : info@clairedalloz
- Topic of Meditation approx. 4h (Martine)
- Asana and Pranayama approx. 2h (Claire)